Thursday 1 September 2011

To my invisible readers

You are ever on my mind. I haven't posted in a while because I get sidetracked easily and ooh! Look over there!

Where was I? Oh yes. Side-tracked easily. Ahem.

Well, the half-finished slush I have right now includes but is not limited to:


  • Fight or flight mechanisms.
  • What to do with a time machine.
  • Drug use in the 21st century: why everyone is brain dead.
  • A 20 000 word character creation summary for my Elder Scrolls characters.
  • A twelve part history of the whole process of creation.
  • Conceptual blabber about a telepathy/telekinesis-based video game.
  • A tell-all journal written by the first human on Reltash to discover magick.
  • A million other things I haven't even started yet.
So bear with me, non-existent people. I'll get there eventually. After I find that thing I was looking at at the beginning of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment