Monday 5 March 2012

Saturday

IF
Mind equates to matter then the streaming reams of thought that assail me are nothing more or less than thought given material form to become comprehendible to my living brain. The disconnection from physical reality that is harboured in a sleep-state is a precluding factor in the heightened presence of structural delusions inside the mind itself.
Put a universe in your brain and tell me it doesn’t hurt.
By nature of inverse action one must come to accept that while physical reality is entropic and promotes a decrease in energy with motion the mental demesne is not governed by said and aforementioned laws, but rather by the laws to which its animating element actively applies to it. We know this to be true because of the perpetrations inflicted upon physical laws within the sub-realm known as Imagination, wherein gravity can be counteracted by direct manipulation under willpower, and such devices as spontaneous combustion and temporal displacement are commonplace.
THEN
One must come to accept that any application of scientific law within the mind is a result of its animating element, either through awareness of this application or the lack thereof. It is therefore suggested that the animating element can by its own awareness of the limited effect of reality within its quarter defy universal entropy and gain energy through the motion of thought.
And through the thought of motion.

You either let life break you down, or you let it build you up. In both instances, you let it. Enough with this ‘prey’ mentality. Life isn’t happening to me, I’m happening to life, and it better be damn well prepared because I’m not going to sit quietly and deal with all these asinine afflictions. I’m tired of making my little solstice rituals to keep the world turning, only to have the world turn on me and demand more, ever and always more, just so I can keep the little I have. I’m not angry. I’m not frustrated or annoyed or pissed off because I gave those things away – yeah, you heard me: they weren’t taken but given. I’m just demanding my fair trade. I’ll start taking back what you own me; the restless nights, the restless days, those hours you kept back when you owed me more. Everything needs to equate. Balance. It’s my mortal right to have that.
So if you won’t give it to me, I’ll fight you for it. You can bet that every minute I’ll be gaining on you, because you’ve pushed me too damn far.
I let you.
And now I’ll let you retreat.
Back, demon. You have no more business being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment