Monday 4 April 2011

Chasing the perfect wave

After having my blog in redundant misuse for the past few years, I thought it was about time to try something new. I'm going to start by surfing it over to this host as small pieces of flotsam. I have much praise to extol over the usability of this site, evident in the pretty pictures now bedecking my background.

Introductions are in order, I suppose. You can call me Glitch. I can't call you anything, because you are in fact a conglomeration of people who form a digital society. Glitches too, by a certain reckoning.

The contents of this blog were once part of a collection under the title, Writing, psychosis and exposed secrets of the universe, which I have since decided is rather a mouthful and have shortened to Synaptics, as all the above include connections in some form or another.

Please make yourself comfortable. We have a great deal to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment